Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring Break me off a piece of that kit kat bar




I don't have too many inspirations happening lately. I think my main goal lately is to get enough sleep. We have been having spring break this week. I love it. For those who don't know... my husband is a teacher. So spring break means having him home with me all week. Right now he is getting caught up with his grading. But we have done some fun things this week, and we have more fun things planned for the rest of the week. I can't believe that it is general conference this weekend and Easter the next! It just gives me so much hope. Hope that warmer weather will be here soon. Warm to me is at least sixty degrees. Maybe higher? Yes, I think higher.


2 comments:

  1. Yes, 60 degrees would be nice, especially since we keep getting snow here and it is supposed to be spring. At least I know you are going through the same turmoil up in Washington. Misery loves company, and boy do we have some miserable weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so beautiful and inspiring. I loved the music and pictures. Sometimes people write things they would not say and open up their feelings. That's what you did here and I felt I got to know you better. Love,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete