Wednesday, April 8, 2009

VISITORS

This is a picture of Cole while at Grandma and Grandpas. Summer of 2008. Cole (Gina) got into this situation a number of times.





This weekend, my parents are coming up from Mt. Pleasant , UT. for a visit. I am so excited. But my boys don't know about it, because I want it to be a complete surprise. You know when you are told something is going to happen, you get really excited and can't wait. Then when it finally does happen, you don't show your excitement, because you already did. Does that make sense at all? Maybe my mind has a little to much extra time. I guess I just want my parents to see how happy it really makes my boys to have them come and visit. Now I will just hope it does not backfire on me.



So, the last time we saw my parents it was mid July. I am so grateful that my parents are coming, and sacrificing their time and money to come and see us. I promise to treat them well.

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! My mom came to Vegas and visited me too! Then Amy and Noemi came down this weekend! Its fun to have visitors especially when you live so far away from everyone! :( Sometimes its so hard to be far away! Well, tell your parents I said Hi! Later gator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, now you know that I haven't been on your blog for a bit. but please don't take it personally, i have been neglecting everyone's blogs, including my own...so busy getting our sh ops up and going, but having fun with it. i'm so happy for you all that they were able to visit...happy for them, happy for all of you!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete