Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SMILE




Today I wrote a letter to a friend I had all growing up. Yes I wrote a letter, I am old fashioned. I had the chance to spend a lot of time with her and her family before we moved this past summer. My parents have moved from the home I grew up in, and it just so happens that my childhood best friend, Michelle moved into my parents current ward. We lived with my parents before moving out of state, and not only did we have a good chance and being close to my parents before moving, we also had a good chance at being close to my old friend.


Michelle has had some challenges in her adult life that I know of She is such a strong woman, and always always has a smile on her face, she laughs when she is happy, sad, embarrassed, upset. Isn't that a good attribute. I would have to say her life is much happier because of that.


So today I am going to smile next time I feel upset and see what happens.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Gina has a blog! I never would have guessed it. And by the way, you are way too hard on yourself. Your complaining is like rejoicing compared to the normal nagger. You seem to be happy all the time and smiling. Except of course when you are thinking about and missing ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you know that I missed you? I get very dark and dreary being away from my Bemski!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!
    I'm glad you started a blog.
    And I love Michelle too.

    I'm just wondering....doesn't Jeff disapprove of the "me-ness" of blogging? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeff was surprized at my blogget. But Facebook has warmed jeff up to blogs.

    ReplyDelete