Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dream Land


Well I am so excited for Saturday!!!!

It is going to be the first day in a long time that I will get my Jeff all to myself. What will we do? I have no idea. I just like being around him, you may be thinking I am obsessed with jeff with a little sprinkle of obsessed on top. Tis true. It may not be healthy, I have always dreamed of owning a book store with jeff. And we could work together and have our house on the floor above. That is my dreamland that I visit sometimes. Weird?

6 comments:

  1. I think it's sweet how you love to be around him and talk to him so much...I adore Ben but I have grown to be very independent from him...Mostly because he works so much and is so busy, I have had to. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Ginas, too. I think part of the reason that we like being together is that we've been spoiled to be able to do it before. At the fruit stand when we were first married, we were working together or Gina was upstairs making lunch and bringing it down to me. We'd work and play together in that freezing cold place or in the 100 degree outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (The above comment was from me, Jeffrey K.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have extra time, you can start on the to-do list on the left column of your blog. Or you can watch netflix videos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christina, I am a weekling, and you are strong.
    I loved the good old days of fruit stand life.
    We ended up making fondue (our first time) had a very uncomfortable conversation with our neighbors and then watching Celebrity Apprentice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So what did you end up doing? Tell, tell.

    ReplyDelete