Tuesday, May 26, 2009

tongue twister


I have decided that life is much more fulfilling when I do things that I don't want to do, that I should do. And life is not very fulfilling when I do things I want to do, that I shouldn't be doing.

Now maybe for some people this may not be true, and that is because they are doing the things that they should do and that is what they want to do.

Does this sound like I am trying to write a tongue twister?

What is fulfilling? When my children are happy, when I spend time talking with them, and when I accomplish something. Pardon me for making this sound like spending time with my children is not something I want to do. I do want to do it, but many times I can't bring myself to doing it, because the world is in the way... ie: facebook, tv, my blog?, and others.

6 comments:

  1. Gina you have such a fun personality. It really comes through in your blog. Glad you posted the link on facebook so I could see this fun side of you. Clever girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should ask my dad for his chocolate chip recipie, and my mom for the mole problem

    ReplyDelete
  3. We bought the stuff for the moles, that you guys recommended. We just haven't used it yet... lame us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true! And well put. Profound! Love it!

    Let us know if the mole repellent works. Are you still having troubles with them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gina, it is hard for me to just sit down and spend time with my kids a lot of times too. I just feel like I have so much to get done! Oh, well,I love feeling close to my kids though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. halo is like my favorite song right now!!! you have good taste

    ReplyDelete