Friday, July 10, 2009

This is a picture of the drive to Lucia Falls.




















Jeff and I just celebrated our 8th anniversary! We just kept saying to each other... "8 years!"






It isn't 15 years or 45, but it sure is jam packed full of memories and special meaning for the 2 of us. I have always felt marriage is such a special thing. I resent the saying that it is a ball and chain. I feel that it is such a neat relationship to have with your best friend.






I just keep getting stronger and stronger assurance that jeff was meant for me, good thing huh?






Our marriage is not perfect. We stumble, but we manage to grow each time, I am so grateful for jeff.






This is what we did for our anniversary. We went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant, then to Lucia Falls (beautiful) then did some deal finding grocery shopping. We want to take our boys back to the water fall. They would love it.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary guys! You are a great couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember 8 years ago. Time really flies, doesn't it? Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Jeff. Gina is a perfect partner. She makes me grow, improve, and learn. I love you, Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last picture at the bottom. You guys are so cute. I wasn't at your wedding, but i do remember you guys being newly weds. congratulations on your anniversary. you inspire me to have a good marriage like you guys someday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Celebrate every milestone, not just the "big" numbers. You're great together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you guys, 8 years! I don't think it is silly to think that is big. Rob and I celebrated our 6 month anniversary!! You guys are perfect for each other:)

    ReplyDelete