Sunday, September 5, 2010

End of summer? NOOoooo

I am so ready for some sort of a schedule. But how can I go back to the same old routine of waking up, cleaning, nursing, cooking, rocking, nursing, cleaning, and cooking?
I would like to have a clean house again, and I do appreciate the moments of sitting down and nursing baby peter.
I hope I can keep up with everything. You all do it everyday.
Some goals I have are to go to bed earlier, try to keep the dishes done, and walking everyday.
Looking at that last sentence I just typed, makes me sound pathetic. Those are just a few of the struggles I have that need improving. I am also planning on sleep training peter sometime in the next few weeks. It just depends when I will reach breaking point.
Good luck to the rest of you!




Peter is so lucky, All of his brothers love him.


Camping with the Russon Family

Peter usually has this expression












5 comments:

  1. I have no idea what sleep training means, but good luck! And I have no doubts your house is spic and span...I've heard about you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! And don't feel self-consious. I have those exact same goals! And I only have Ryan at home so I have no excuse. I have been enjoying the quiet. The house is definitely cleaner, but I am still having a hard time cleaning up the empty cupboards and drawers left behind Ryan the Destructo. He is hard to keep up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always feel so lame when I write up my goals too. They are always, make dinner, exercise, clean house. They sound so normal, everyday. But, we are pretty busy just having 4 kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, is it POSSIBLE for you to make an unattractive kid? Peter is ADORABLE! I'm sad summer's over, too. I like schedule, but we've definitely overbooked this year. Miss my reading time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't do all of those things on any day, let alone everyday....and you know what? I'm ok with that. I would actually be afraid to meet the fictional person who can be a good mother and keep her house clean and stay on top of everything....she would be frightening. I am at peace with doing the best I can everyday, and leaving lots of things undone, because I am finite, and life always throws more at us than we can actually stay on top of.

    You are an amazing mommy...don't stress about what doesn't get done...your kids will be grown before you know it, and then you'll have plenty of time to clean your house and exercise :)

    ReplyDelete