Sunday, September 20, 2009

friendzy

One last dinner outside...


The lesson in relief society was on friends. Everyone has a lot to say on that subject, so I kept my comments to myself. In the lesson I learned about how a friends heart never fails. In my mind I decided that meant that a friend is not selfish, a friend doesn't stop thinking about others.


There has been so many times in my life where I have been in self pity. I would be so sad about something or so overwhelmed and think to myself... where is that call I need, or that knock on the door. BUT, it is when I am being a friend and caring about those around me, that I am blessed by that knock on the door and that saving phone call. So I can't live in ignorance anymore in my self pity.


On a lighter note. I am so excited for this fall time. The leaves are already falling, and the coolness has started. I am sad to see my summer go.... but I still love the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment