Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Legos are taking over our house

Cole enjoys peter's toys more than peter. But as you might see from the picture how peter's expression is pretty smug. He thinks he is hot stuff.
Cole is really being good to peter, and if peter has something that Cole wants, Cole will trade him for it. What a deal.




Ben turned 6 years old! He got a nerf gun from his parents, a lego star wars shirt form his brothers, and a lego set from his grandma and grandpa stout, and some devil cereal from his Aunt jenny. Ben was very very satisfied with his presents. Even though the nerf gun has already been put up high, because ben was playing with it when he was supposed to be in bed asleep.





Jacob our cub scout!
These boys just mean the world to me. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have them. I tell the boys,"If I didn't have you I would do this... " I start shaking uncontrollably, and pretend I am shrivelling up. Yes, they have a weird mother.



Peter, Peter, Peter. His hair just keeps getting longer and standing straight up. It may need a hair cut very soon.


I was so happy, when I turned the corner and found this...








No comments:

Post a Comment