Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Going away from Green


This picture is supposed to look like a luscious beautiful greeneried garden. But instead, it doesn't. My 3 year old, Cole, decided to get a pair of scissors and snip snip snip at it. Cutting down most every leaf and stem. Some of the plants may revive, but others have no hope.
I still like cole though.
I have many of these stories, one time 15 month old Ben threw a can of corn at my head while I was laying down, and split it open really bad. I still liked him afterward too.
I love my boys, so they better love me!

2 comments:

  1. Oh too bad! If it's any consolation our garden stinks this year due to strange weather and our general lack of motivation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So.., so sad I didn't see you on my trip out there. Really, very disappointed. Next time?!!

    ReplyDelete