Monday, October 26, 2009

El Pumpkin Patcho

Off to the pumpkin patch in the rain and mud. Last year it was much drier and warmer. I learned today that I didn't appreciate last year enough. My boy Jacob was telling me the other day, "When it is summer we always want winter, and in winter we always want summer." Yes, we never appreciate where we are. So let me think a minute and figure out something to appreciate about this rainy day at the pumpkin patch... We were with family and that is who I love the most. Another highlight: Jeff took a sick day off of work, NO not to come to the pumpkin patch. But to come to my doctor's appointment with me to hear the babies heart beat. YES, I made the appointment for the same day as the pumpkin patch so that jeff could be at both.

THE HAYRIDE TO GO PICK OUT A PUMPKIN... THIS YEAR WITH JEFF THERE, WE COULD PICK OUT BIG PUMPKINS INSTEAD OF SMALL ONES LIKE LAST YEAR.
THE HAY MAZE... COLE SOMEHOW ENDED UP ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE MAZE.




FEEDING THE GOATS AND SHEEP


ALL OF THE COUSINS WHO WERE ABLE TO COME ON THE RUSSON SIDE OF THE FAMILY.






2 comments:

  1. hm..so I just posted a big long comment and it didn't work. Okay, number one: can't believe that's a pic of all the cousins that were ABLE to come! How many are there in ALL?! And Cole's perfect little face?! I love him! If the girl that you're having is even half as adorable as him, that's it! ...I'm coming out to WA to see her. And if it's a boy, I'll come out too...
    You look great too, btw. Love the hat you're wearing. And tell Jeff I love him too. I really am a fan of his. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are now 5 of the 6 Russon children of ken and jans living in this area. Weird how that happened.
    Thank you darla for all your flattery. I wonder if it will be a boy or girl!!! find out in 3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete