Saturday, June 13, 2009

What does a cow have to do with this? Well, this cow lives in his own world, I do that also sometimes.


Sometimes I get so wrapped up in the world and pleasing people and thinking too much of myself. Those are the times that I struggle and become unhappy. SOMETIMES I remember the wise counsel President Hinkley's Father gave him, "Forget yourself, and get to work". This was while President Hinkley was a young man on his mission and was struggling and wanted to go home.

When I decide to follow these words, I find myself happy again... and everyone else around me as well.

Gina Forget yourself!

I love life when I am not selfish. I am selfish most of the time, but I am trying to be better. Poor Jeff is sometimes a victim of my blunders.

I need much improvement. Please be patient.

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure Gina actually wrote this? Gina is one of the most selfless people I know. I'm very confused. Whoever wrote this stop being a Gina-hater! I love my aunty haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you're so selfish and Congress is so thrifty.

    ReplyDelete